RINGETTE WEEK 4: AUGUST 16-19
Please Register in your 2021-22 Division
Active Start (U16/15) (2014/13) | U12 (2011/10 | U14 (2009/08) | U16 (2007/2006) | U19 (2005/2004/2003)
Mon Aug 16 - Thurs Aug 19
RINGETTE MAIN CAMP A/AA
Location: SETON YMCA
Lead Instructors: Jennica Murray, Terese Mazurkewich, Lauren Chown, Rachel Ung, Goaltending Instructor Bobbi Mattson, U19AA Junior Instructors TBD
U12/14: 400-500pm On-Ice Only ($240)
U16/19 GROUP 1: 400-500pm Dryland/515-615pm On-Ice (3F, 2D Spots Left)
U16/19 GROUP 2: 515-615pm Dryland/630-730pm On-Ice (3F, 2D Spots Left)
U16/19 GROUP 3: 630-730pm Dryland/745-845pm On-Ice (3F, 2D Spots Left)
Goalie Positions filled for U16/19
*U16/19 Groups 1, 2, & 3 will be even groups and will be notified when program fills
RINGETTE MAIN CAMP A/AA:
This is a 4 day program designed for highly motivated and dedicated athletes who have a strong desire to increase their abilities. The focus of this program will be to maintain ringette skills in a high-performance environment that will challenge the athlete’s game sense and technical-tactile skills. Athletes will work on technical edge-work to improve their overall skating abilities and therefore improve their ability to perform advanced skills at a high-speed. Drills will be performed at a fast pace and high-intensity to simulate game situations. Skills and technical focuses will include edge-work, 1v1s, 2v2s, strong defensive positioning, offensive creativity, and more! The goal is for all players to experience a positive high-performance environment that will improve their ability to perform at a high level, and gain confidence in their ability to compete in the upcoming season.
Dryland w/Calgary Speed School: : Players will participate in Off-ice Skating Specific Conditioning and Training. The focus of the dryland will be: skating specific fundamental training; flexibility, strength and conditioning, endurance training, explosive power training; quick feet/acceleration; age appropriate plyometric activities followed by Yoga and stretching emphasis to reduce strains and prevent injury
Please read the following important details regarding the specific camp for which you have registered your son/daughter:
- Check in time is 30 minutes prior to first skate for registration.
- Players will receive a practice jersey (if they are registered in multiple camps through August, they will receive only one jersey, so please do not misplace or forget the jersey for future camps).
- Full equipment is mandatory. Player's will not be able to participate without proper equipment - no exceptions.
- NeckGuards are Mandatory - players without one will be removed from the ice.
- Mouthguard's are recommended, but optional
- Please have skates sharpened.
- Clearly mark your FIRST NAME on both the FRONT AND BACK of your helmet. This is very crucial so that the instructors can address your player by name.
- Water bottles are the responsibility of the participant and are highly recommended.
- We are not responsible for any lost or stolen property while attending the camp. Please keep an eye on your property and leave all valuables at home.
- It is the parents/child's responsibility to ensure skates are tied.
- If participating in a 1/2 day camp, no lunch or snacks are provided for skaters, please ensure you send snacks/lunch with your child each day.
- We would appreciate having players dressed and ready to go 5min prior to each ice session (skates tied and fully dressed with helmet on).
During the week your player(s) will be experiencing instruction from our staff and in return we ask for participation and effort from all players. Please be respectful and courteous to all the instructors, fellow students, arena staff, parents and family that will be in attendance all week.
If you have any questions please contact us: email@example.com
Insurance Hurricane Hockey Club, Hurricane Academy, Hurricane Powerskating, and Hurricane Ringette carries full accident/liability insurance for its players and coaches during on-ice/off-ice skills/conditioning, practices, games and tournaments.
Flexible Payment Options We understand the cost of sport and would hate for that to get in the way, so feel free to contact us about flexible payment options. All payments are accepted through FrontOfficeHockey (Secure Credit Card. Additional fees apply)
Covid-19 Protocols/Policies We will have a rigorous Covid Policy, guidelines, and procedures in place that will be in line with the most recent AHS Guidelines, City of Calgary Protocols/Policies, Arena Protocols/Policies, and Government of Alberta Protocols/Policies. We will present these prior to the Spring based on the most up to date information we have.
COVID-19 Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter Cancellation Policy If any Hurricane Hockey/Ringette camps are cancelled due to Covid-19 and/or arena closures that are out of our control, a refund will be applied back to the original form of payment within 10 business days, minus a 10% admin fee to cover operating costs/third party online processing fees to date (FrontOffice Hockey/Stripe.com processing fees).
Participant Initiated SPRING Cancellation Policy Each Participant may cancel their Hurricane Spring Hockey/Ringette camp registration up until January 31st, 2021. Each individual cancelled camp is subject to a $60.00 administration fee per camp. Refunds are applied back to the original form of payment within 10 business days. Hurricane Spring Hockey/Ringette camp registrations cancelled by participants after January 31, 2021 are not eligible for refunds or credits. No Exceptions.
Participant Initiated SUMMER Cancellation Policy Each Participant may cancel their Hurricane Summer Hockey/Ringette camp registration up until May 31st, 2021. Each individual cancelled camp is subject to a $60.00 administration fee per camp. Refunds are applied back to the original form of payment within 10 business days. Hurricane Summer Hockey/Ringette camp registrations cancelled by participants after May 31st, 2021 are not eligible for refunds or credits. No Exceptions.