HOCKEY FALL/WINTER DEVELOPMENT U11 | U13 | U15
FRIDAY MORNING SKILL AND BATTLE DEVELOPMENT U13/U15 AA/AAA/HSLMajor Lead Instructor:
Clinton Pettapeice, Adrian Foster, or Gord Baldwin
Location: Lake Bonavista/Frank McCool
Friday September 3-FridaySeptember 17
Friday January 7-Friday March 11
Goalies Free - contact to inquire
SUNDAY SPEED SKILLS AND BATTLE U11/13 Div AA/1/2
HIGH TEMPO | HIGH PERFORMANCE | HIGH REPETITION
Lead Instructors: Clinton Pettapeice, Dean Seymour, Jamie Steer, Darcy George, or Adrian Foster
Location: Oakridge Community
*Players will be ability grouped for battles/games
Sunday October 17-Sunday December 12
$540/player for all sessions
Sunday January 9-Sunday March 20
$660/player for all sessions
U11/13 Div AA/1/2/HSL
Goalies Free - contact to inquire
Please read the following important details regarding the specific camp for which you have registered your son/daughter:
- If your player is experiencing Covid-like symptoms, please do not bring them to the skate and seek medical advice
- Check in time is 15 minutes prior to first skate for registration.
- Players will receive a practice jersey (if they are registered in multiple camps through August, they will receive only one jersey, so please do not misplace or forget the jersey for future camps).
- Full equipment is mandatory. Player's will not be able to participate without proper equipment - no exceptions.
- NeckGuards are Mandatory - players without one will be removed from the ice.
- Mouthguard's are recommended, but optional
- Please have skates sharpened.
- Clearly mark your FIRST NAME on both the FRONT AND BACK of your helmet. This is very crucial so that the instructors can address your player by name.
- Water bottles are the responsibility of the participant and are highly recommended.
- We are not responsible for any lost or stolen property while attending the camp. Please keep an eye on your property and leave all valuables at home.
- It is the parents/child's responsibility to ensure skates are tied.
- If participating in a 1/2 day camp, no lunch or snacks are provided for skaters, please ensure you send snacks/lunch with your child each day.
- We would appreciate having players dressed and ready to go 5min prior to each ice session (skates tied and fully dressed with helmet on).
During the week your player(s) will be experiencing instruction from our staff and in return we ask for participation and effort from all players. Please be respectful and courteous to all the instructors, fellow students, arena staff, parents and family that will be in attendance all week.
If you have any questions please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Insurance Hurricane Hockey Club, Hurricane Academy, Hurricane Powerskating, and Hurricane Ringette carries full accident/liability insurance for its players and coaches during on-ice/off-ice skills/conditioning, practices, games and tournaments.
Flexible Payment Options We understand the cost of sport and would hate for that to get in the way, so feel free to contact us about flexible payment options. All payments are accepted through FrontOfficeHockey (Secure Credit Card. Additional fees apply)
Covid-19 Protocols/Policies We will have a rigorous Covid Policy, guidelines, and procedures in place that will be in line with the most recent AHS Guidelines, City of Calgary Protocols/Policies, Arena Protocols/Policies, and Government of Alberta Protocols/Policies. We will present these prior to the Spring based on the most up to date information we have.
COVID-19 Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter Cancellation Policy If any Hurricane Hockey/Ringette camps are cancelled due to Covid-19 and/or arena closures that are out of our control, a refund will be applied back to the original form of payment within 10 business days, minus a 10% admin fee to cover operating costs/third party online processing fees to date (FrontOffice Hockey/Stripe.com processing fees).
Participant Initiated FALL/WINTER Cancellation Policy Each Participant may cancel their Hurricane Spring Hockey/Ringette camp registration up until AUGUST 15th, 2021. Each individual cancelled camp is subject to a $60.00 administration fee per camp. Refunds are applied back to the original form of payment within 10 business days. Hurricane Fall/Winter Hockey/Ringette camp registrations cancelled by participants after August 15th, 2021 are not eligible for refunds or credits. No Exceptions.