HHC SPRING TEAMS 2021
HURRICANE HOCKEY CLUB SPRING TEAMS
WE WILL BE RUNNING THE FOLLOWING SPRING TEAMS:
- 2014/15 JR. HURRICANE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (4 spots available)
- 2013 HURRICANE HOCKEY CLUB (full)
- 2012 HURRICANE HOCKEY CLUB (full)
- 2011 HURRICANE HOCKEY CLUB (full)
- 2010 HURRICANE HOCKEY CLUB (full)
- 2009 HURRICANE HOCKEY CLUB (full)
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
*there will be NO refunds for ALL Spring Programs unless the arenas close down again, in which case you will receive a full refund (minus possible admin fees and possible jersey swag order).
All of our coaches are exceptional and highly qualified (Certified/Qualified NCCP/Hockey Canada Coaches). All are well respected within their respective hockey communities with a main focus on Developing our players to the next level.
The Spring Season will start after Spring Break and run to the first week of June. Teams will receive at least 16-22 hours of Skill Development with most sessions @ Seton YMCA on Saturday/Sunday Afternoons, with some @ Great Plains/City ice during the evenings Monday-Thursday. We will be offering Professional Skill Instructors (with over 1000 professional games between them) to run Skill/Position Specific Clinics.
- Offensive/Skating Specialist: Dean Seymour - Hockey Canada Skills Instructor, Sweeden1, NCAA, WHL;
- Offensive/Skating Specialist: Darcy George - Germany, ECHL, NCAA DIv 1, Junior A
- Offensive/Skating Specialist: Adrian Foster - AHL, Sweeden1, DEL;
- Offensive/Skills Specialist: Jamie Steer - NCAA, Alberta Cup Coach, OMH Bantam AAA Head Coach;
- Defensive/Skills Specialist: Micki Dupont - Hockey Canada Skills Instructor, NHL, SwissA, DEL, WHL);
- Defensive/Skills Specialist: Gord Baldwin - AHL, EIHL;
- Powerskating Specialist: Danielle Fujita
- Goaltending Specialist: World Pro Goaltending and/or GDI
Included and all teams will be placed in the appropriate divisions and levels.
Hurricane Hockey Club & Hurricane Powerskating carries full liability insurance for its players and coaches during practice, games and tournaments.
JERSEY AND SWAG
Returning players will not need to purchase Sublimated Home/Away Jersey, Socks, Pant Shells, unless they need a new size, in which case they will have to purchase a new set. Players new to the program will have to purchase the set. Optional Apparel available for purchase: Hoodie, T-Shirt, Hat, Jogging Pants, Team Bag with number.
We are open to any and all ideas for sponsorship/fundraising to reduce fees for families.
If you have any questions please contact us: email@example.com