AUG 4-7 DUPONT SKATING & SKILLS
TUESDAY TO FRIDAY
LEAD INSTRUCTOR: Micki Dupont
There will be no Refunds or Transfers fo Summer Programming.
This is not a learn to skate program. This is an individualized program that will run at an extremely high level of intensity pushing the skater well beyond their comfort zone. Highlights of the camp will include: tactical skating techniques (lateral mobility, speed and acceleration, enhance edge work, develop quickness, pivots, balance, and agility with and without the puck/ring), fakes and explosive moves, reactive training, quick hands, stickhandling zones, and puck control & protection. The main focus of the program will be on the development of each player's individual skill sets and abilities.
PowerSkate and SuperSkills Camp This Camp will run at an extremely high level of intensity pushing the skater well beyond their comfort zone via timing, conditioning and technical skating drills through quality repetition. Highlights of the camp will include:
- Overspeed training devoted to increasing speed,
- Lateral mobility
- Speed and acceleration
- Enhance edge work and mobility.
- Developing quickness
- Pivots, balance, and agility
- technical skating techniques
- fakes and explosive moves
- reactive training puck control & protection
Please read the following important details regarding the specific camp for which you have registered your son/daughter:
- Check in time is 30 minutes prior to first skate for registration.
- Full equipment is mandatory. Player's will not be able to participate without proper equipment - no exceptions.
- NeckGuards are Mandatory - players without one will be removed from the ice.
- Mouthguard's are recommended, but optional
- Please have skates sharpened.
- Water bottles are the responsibility of the participant and are highly recommended.
- We are not responsible for any lost or stolen property while attending the camp. Please keep an eye on your property and leave all valuables at home.
- If participating in a 1/2 day camp, no lunch or snacks are provided for skaters, please ensure you send snacks/lunch with your child each day.
- We would appreciate having players dressed and ready to go 5min prior to each ice session (skates tied and fully dressed with helmet on).
During the week your player(s) will be experiencing instruction from our staff and in return we ask for participation and effort from all players. Please be respectful and courteous to all the instructors, fellow students, arena staff, parents and family that will be in attendance all week.
If you have any questions please contact us: email@example.com
Insurance All programs are fully insured (accident/liability)
Flexible Payment Options We understand the cost of sport and would hate for that to get in the way, so feel free to contact us about flexible payment options. All payments are accepted through FrontOfficeHockey (Secure Credit Card. Additional may fees apply)
Cancellation Policy We understand that injuries, conflicts, and changes of plans occur. Cancellations must be received in writing (e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org) and confirmed by Hurricane Powerskating by 60 days prior to the start of the registered camp (minus a $60 admin fee). PLEASE NOTE: There will be NO REFUNDS or CREDITS given to cancellations after 60 days prior to the start of the registered camp.